Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Prayer List

I was working on a blog about my weekend, but so many things have happened these last few days that I felt that I had to create this post instead.

Today I am starting my own prayer list. I've prayed for people (and myself) during tough times before. But in the last few days, it just seems that every phone call, or email, or text message has brought a new concern for someone else. So whatever your beliefs, if you could, please take a moment for the people below.  Even if you don't believe in prayer, I know they will appreciate your care and concern.

Tommy has found out that he has cancer. It seems to be in it's early stages, which is good, but it is inoperable and he is going to have to endure a long period of intense radiation treatments.

Martha has endured a lot of health issues. She is older and has survived a broken hip and knee replacement in the past year. But now she is very sick and confused and no one is sure why.

Ma Bugs is older too, but has been so sharp and active, even with severe arthritis. Last night she had a stroke.

Kim is having her second baby. Tests are showing a problem with the baby's heart rate, so they are going to do a c-section today.

Amy has recently lost her father-in-law and is struggling with multiple issues with her mother-in-law.

It seems that once I started this, I could just go on and on.

So here is my list. If you have a moment, please put these people in your thoughts and prayers. If you would like to add to the list, please feel free to post in my comments, and I will add them to mine.

Jeannie

Quick update ... Gracie Suellen Gray was born at 4:16 PM today. Mom and baby are happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment